The Borough's Annual Health Plan Open Enrollment is November 3 – December 1, 2014 for all benefit-eligible employees!
Employees will receive information in their mailbox at home regarding Open Enrollment. Review this information carefully!
To make the changes online during this Open Enrollment visit: http://www.fnsbandsd.com. PINS for the website have been mailed in yellow envelopes to employees. Existing PINS for current employees and newly issued PINS for new employees. If you do not receive the PIN or paperwork by November 11, 2014, please contact Heather Houston at 459-1371
Complete the Health Plan Open Enrollment Form ONLY IF YOU NEED TO:
- Make changes to your current plan election
- Enroll yourself in the Health Plan, if you are not already participating
- Waive coverage
- Add eligible dependents (adult children up to age 26)
- Delete dependents who are no longer eligible
- Enroll or re-enroll in a Medical and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for 2015 (Benny card/Direct deposit options must be re-elected each year)
New for 2015:
- Alternative care and treatment has been replaced with Home Health and Hospice care benefits no longer requiring precertification.
Health Plan Enrollment Change Form
Spousal Opt-Out Form
Flex-Plan Services Enrollment Form/Order a Benny Card
Summary of Plan Description for 2015
Employee of the Month
Parks & Recreation
Past Recipients listed here!
HEALTH PLAN PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATION CHANGE