FNSB GIS and Taxroll data can be obtained on USB thumb
drive or by download (via Dropbox). Indicate your preference on the data acquisition form.
Many FNSB GIS layers are available for free to load directly into your GIS software using Web Services (see section below).
Free Desktop GIS Viewers can view Web Services or downloaded data (see suggestions below).
FNSB GIS Data on USB Drive or by Download
|Item||USB Drive or Download?||General Public||Non-profit/ Journalist (1)||Public Agency/ Education (2)|
|Standard GIS Data Package (see Metadata for contents) ||Either||$150||$75||No charge|
|Imagery - Varied Datasets||Either||$250||$125||No charge|
|Imagery - 2012 Pictometry Mosaic||Either||$250||$125||No charge|
|Imagery - 2017 Pictometry Mosaic (3)||Customer Provided Storage*||$250||$125||No charge|
|LiDAR - 2010 LAS Point Data ||Either||$250||$125||No charge|
- (1) For use by Non-profit agency or professional journalist.
- (2) For use by Public government agency, or educational
institution includiing teachers, students or staff.
- (3) External storage device requires 300 GB.
- -an additional 800 GB is required for the ortho mosaic tiles.
- (4) External storage device requires 5 TB.
- Customer Provided Storage
- Either drop off or ship device (meeting storage requirements) to:
- Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Department of Community Planning
- 907 Terminal Street
- Fairbanks, AK 99701
- *If shipping customer provided storage device, please include a Data Acquisition Form, and a prepaid return shipping label