NAVIGATE THE MAPMOVE MAP
(also known as Pan) - Click & hold left mouse button on map, move mouse to move the map. ZOOM IN or OUT
- Use plus or Minus sign, or use mouse roller wheel to zoom in or out.
Alternate ZOOM IN:
1) Hold down shift key;
2) Click and hold down left mouse button in upper left corner of area of interest;
3) Drag mouse to lower right corner of area to create a box;
4) Release mouse button and shift key to zoom to area defined by the box. PREVIOUS or NEXT EXTENT
- Click PREVIOUS to Zoom to most recently displayed extent.
- Click NEXT to return to the extents that preceded using the PREVIOUS.
- located on top left of map.
- Enter Address, Owner, or PAN (Tax ID). All three items are searched simultaneously, and results will be grouped by the three different items.
- Enter Owner by Last name, then first name (do not use a comma).
- Select from search results to zoom to item.
- After zooming to an items, click on any map feature to display pop-up of information.TOOLS other than Search
- Located on top right of title bar LAYERS
- Check box to turn layers on & off Layer Options: Click on 3 dots to the right of the layer name to display options to:
- zoom to the layer;
- set the layer transparency;
- hide the layer's labels;
- open the attribute table for the layer;
- show item details.
Layers Group Options
Click on minus sign on right side of Group Name to collapse all group layers.
Click on plus sign on right side of Group Name to expand all of group layers.
Operational Layer options;
- Turn all layers within a group on or off.
- Expand or contract all layer symbology within a group.
LEGEND - Display legend of visible layers.
BOOKMARKS - Zoom to pre-defined areas.
DRAW / MEASURE - Draw points, lines, polygons, or text. Optionally, check box to display measurement of drawing, including selecting the units of measurement.
SELECT - Select features from layers, view data in table, export data.
QUERY - Select features from defined query; then view or export data.
DISPLAY BUFFER - Display buffer from address, parcel, or custom location.
SELECT BY BUFFER - Use buffer to select address, parcel, or road; then view or export data
GET LATITUDE-LONGITUDE - Display estimated latitude-longitude of a point, as WGS84.
- Estiimated coordinate accurate to no better than plus or minus 20 feet, and very often much more.
PRINT/SAVE IMAGE - Print map, or save to PDF.
POP-UP INFO - Click on a map feature.
- Pop-up will appear that will drill through all visible layers to display results.
- Use arrow
in pop-up to scroll through multiple results.
ATTRIBUTES - bottom of map;
- View, search layer data, zoom to features, export layer data.