Reasons to Ride the Bus
- It's cheaper than a gallon of gas
- It's convenient. With nearly 400 bus stops there's sure to be one near you. All buses are fully accessible.
- Each person on the bus is one less person using a car.
- It's healthy. Get more exercise by walking to bus stops or Bike-to-Bus. Bike racks are easy to use, however our bike racks will not accommodate fat tire bikes at this time.
- Enjoy a different view from an elevated perspective.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Arrive to your destination refreshed and free of stress.
- With 8 routes, chances are one is going your way.
- Increase your productivity by catching up on work.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy someone else doing the driving.
- Feel more connected to your neighbors and community.
- Parking your car for a few days a week can significantly reduce its wear and tear, help keep mileage down and value up.
- It's cheaper than a vanilla latte.
- Enjoy nature on your walk or bike ride to the bus stop - doing so can enhance your mood, reduce mental fatigue and increase concentration.
- Never have to worry about finding a parking space.
- Seniors ride free